Classic Car/Motorbike Show - JuniperFayre Vintage Market
Time & Location
About the Event
CAR & MOTORBIKE SHOW (Saturday 31st July) ENTRY FEE is £5.00 per Car/Bike - does not include full site pass
- this payment covers entry into the Classics Car/Bike Show only
- Trophy awarded to 1st Place & Best Runner Up in each category 40s/50s/60s,
- 1. Best of BRITISH
- 2. Best AMERICAN
- 3. Best of PARTICIPANTS CHOICE
***Tickets are also available for the 2 day market event for £20 + £1.75 tkt fee for the Driver/Rider of the entered vehicle.
** Tickets for passengers of entered vehicles are £30 + £1.75 tkt fee each for the full 2 days. (adults only)
£5 + 75p tkt fee for child passengers (age 6-16) for the full 2 days.
passengers of entrered vehicles under 5 years of age go free.
* ACCOMMODATION NEAR BY TO THE EVENT - Why not stay overnight see the City of Lincoln & Bomber County sights.
- Hotels - Premier Inn, Lincoln Road, Lincoln LN4 2RF
- On Site - Hanworth Country Park - tel : 01522 796000 - https://www.hanworthcountrypark.co.uk/
- Special event discount for on site stay with hanworth country park. 15% off for statics, 5% off for lodges use code: Static01JF for statics or Lodge02JF for lodges. (lodges include hot tub)
- Glamping Pods / Shepherd Huts / Camping pitches & Touring Pitches with water and electric points are also available.
note : The on site accommodation can only be booked via the Hanworth Country Park Site and is a totally seperate entity to the Vintage Weekend itself. JuniperFayre cannot be held responsible for any accommodation bookings, monies paid or any other experiences or for your property left on site or in their accommodations.
**HERE'S THE GROWN UP BIT - need to know TERMS & CONDITIONS
* FULL REFUND GUARANTEED - only if the Market is cancelled due to Government Covid Rules or any other circumstance where the market and show are to be cancelled by event organisers.
** If you are unable to attend your ticket payment will be rolled over to the next Event, unless ticket prices change to which the difference will be payable.
- Dog to be on leads at all times and waste to be picked up and disposed of by the owner in an approprate manor.
- No dogs (exept guide dogs) allowed in the entertainment tent.
- Litter to be disposed of in the waste bins provided.
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- Respect staff and members of the public. anyone found to be being violent or abusive will be escorted off site without refund and appropriate authorities will be called if needed.
- Respect the site and environment, anyone found to be littering or vandalising will be escorted off site without refund and appropriate authorities will be called if needed.
- No smoking or use of any electronic cigarette devices inside the entertainment marquee.
- No drugs to be brought in to or used/consumed on site, anyone found to be doing this will be escorted off site without refund and appropriate authorities will be called if needed.
- No open fires to be lit on site.
- No outdoor music to be played after 12am midnight.
- Alcohol that has not been purchased from the beer/bar tent cannot be consumed in any event area/arena's.
- The organiser/management has the right to make any changes to the bands advertised.
- Event wristbands are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (replacement wristbands will be available for a fee of the corrosponding ticket) (if wristband is broken a free replacement can be provided when the broken one is exchanged)
- Wristbands are to be kept on your person at all times and to be provided if asked or run the risk of having to purchase a new one.
- Above all enjoy yourself have fun and stay safe.
COVID19 RULES will still apply to this event please respect others and social distancing and adhere to these so we can all have the SAFE, FUN, SOCIAL TIME OUT TOGETHER WE ARE LONGING FOR.
- ALL VISITORS will need to Scan check or Sign in before entering the event.
- There will be plenty of opportunity around to SANITISE YOUR HANDS please do make use of them.
- FACEMASKS TO BE WORN when walking around the Market, Car/Bike Show or Venue or any other indoor environment.
** Proof of government exemption from wearing a mask will need to be shown on the day.
Anyone not exempt will be expected to wear a face mask or bandana etc. or you will be asked to leave.
- Facemasks will be available to buy at the event.
- Use CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS where possible.
- At the JuniperFayre Merchandise Stall you can also PAY for your goods via PAYPAL
- NO DANCING allowed indoors - at present
- KEEP SAFE DISTANCE from others not in your bubble.
- ALL THE COVID RULES ABOVE COULD CHANGE BY THE TIME THE EVENT STARTS AND WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY BEFORE THE EVENT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
- Classic show entry + 2 day£26.75£26.750£0
- Classic show passenger 2 day£31.75£31.750£0
- Classic show entry + 1 day£21.75£21.750£0
- Classic show passenger + 1 day£21.75£21.750£0
- VINTAGE CAR SHOW & MARKET ONLY£5.75£5.750£0
- Classic show passenger (CHILD)£5.75£5.750£0